Your Keto Options Guide for Chick-Fil-A
Ketogenic and Chick-Fil-A? You read that sentence correctly. There’s plenty of keto-friendly delights that will minimize weight gain and keep you in fat-burning mode. Delicious eats such as the grilled chicken nuggets and chicken filets will minimize weight gain and keep you in ketosis (if you don’t exceed your daily allowable net carb limits). Here’s your Chick-Fil-A low-carb guide of other foods at the restaurant chain that adheres to the ketogenic lifestyle.
Enjoy a keto-friendly breakfast at Chick-Fil-A. If you can survive without the tortilla wrapping, their breakfast burrito is a scrumptious option for a quick bite. Go bunless and order any sandwich with eggs and bacon—satisfying your need for fat without the carbs. Order the breakfast filet without fruit and orange juice to enjoy a meal packing with protein and healthy fat, minus the grams of extra sugar.
Chick-Fil-A’s chicken nuggets are the perfect keto option when you’re on-the-go, desperate for food, and don’t mind the fact that they’re cooked in peanut oil. The 12-count chicken nuggets have a large number of net carbs—at 14g—and might limit your ability to have carbs from other sources. Consider choosing the lower quantity chicken nugget options so you can remain flexible with consuming other ketogenic meals that may have carbs.
Salads are popular ketogenic staples that can quell hunger, provide much-needed nutrition, and brings hydration. All three elements are important for successfully following the ketogenic diet. Chick-Fil-A features a wide assortment of keto-friendly salads.
- Chargrilled Chicken Garden Salad (7g net carbs)
- Southwest Chargrilled Chicken Salad (13g net carbs)
- Chick-n-Strips Salad (23g net carbs)
- Chicken Salad Cup (5g net carbs)
- Side Salad (3g net carbs)
- Chargrilled Chicken & Fruit Salad* [fruit might change per season; net carb amounts may vary] (18g net carbs)
- Cobb Salad (17g net carbs)
- Grilled Market Salad (20g net carbs)
- Asian Salad (19g net carbs)
- Grilled Cobb Salad (15g net carbs)
- Spicy Southwest Salad (24g net carbs
- Southwest Chicken Salad (19g net carbs)
- Cobb Salad with Grilled Nuggets (10g net carbs)
It’s understandable if you find this guide too brief or concise. The keto food list below for Chick-Fil-A provides plenty of food selections that are friendly to the keto diet and ketogenic lifestyle. Use the “Search Filters” button to narrow your results. Read the Getting Started guide to learn more.
Read the Getting Started
guide to learn more about using the keto food search engine.